Guest Designers

Followers

Monday, April 26, 2010

Challenge # 3 - Recipe

Good morning !
Thank you for those who participated in our challenges the past weeks. 
Here comes the 3rd challenge already..  :)

This week the challenge is a recipe to follow.

We want to see :

1 ribbon ( at least one )
2 designer papers ( no more then 2)
1 flower ( no more then 1 )

Don't forget,  you get to use the image from any artist you would like.. but if you use one of
CocoDingo or Lauretta's digital stamps you win a extra free image of your choice if you are the winner.
Winner will be chosen by random.  Add your creation with the McKlinky .
Thank you , have fun!!

Here are the beautiful creations from the DT.

Image Lauretta's Digital Stamps

Image CocoDingo

Image Lauretta's Digital Stamps

Image CocoDingo

Image Lauretta's Digital Stamps


 Karyn
 Image CocoDingo

Tana
Image Lauretta's Digital Stamps

Joyleen
Image CocoDingo

Corinne
Image Lauretta's Digital Stamps

Lauretta
Image CocoDingo

Hope you will be many to participate.
If McKliny seem's to be not working.. please leave us a message.
Thank you, have fun!!


****EDITED , please know that my McKlinky is acting on his own.  It is out of my control . You will see there are 2 enteries right know with number # 4. Please still use th linky..  and when i do the winner.. the second exact number will be conbsidered as 5 and not 4.. and so on..  We will be looking in to find another linky tool for the next challenge.  Sorry about this. Thank you!********

Lauretta & Corinne 




5 comments:

Mellou said...

Alors là... vous me sortez de ma zone de confort!!!

I'm out of my Confort zone!

Thank you this is what I need!!!!

Stef H said...

wow ladies! these are all gorgeous! some awesome cards and fabulous images! wow!

corinne said...

all the cards are beautiful !!!! good job girls !
hugs. Corinne

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Thanks for a wonderful challenge. Your DT samples are terrific. My flower is the tiny handmade ribbon flower in the upper left corner of the image panel. I think I met all the challenge recipe requirements.

Ariana Richardo said...

I was very pleased to find this web-site. I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

Profile.ameba.jp
Website
Information